BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011年3月24日星期四

Don't Let Me '' ICUCIC U'' !

Don't know someone know a story of long ago ?


I'm not sure the name of the story...
The story maybe called (Fornication Under Consent of the King)


Produced in the 15th century the word fuck. Married couples needthe king's permission to continue the family line. It is the ‘国王准许之行房’(Fornication Under Consent of the King) acronym.


I'm sorry the story is too short...
But never mind...

Just need to understand the focus of the story...


So...
I want to say ...
DON'T MAKE ME ''撞火"
IF NOT !
I WILL NOT APPLY (Fornication Under Consent of the King)THIS LETTER ,
I STRAIGHT FUCK YOU !



______________________________________________________
HUH !
COLM DOWN !



Today did not go to tuition...
Because of what?  Lazy , And i don't like SEJARAH !
This subject is damn BORING !




Now need to relax~


[Kesha -blow]
Wow...i first time saw her was not heavy makeup...
So Pretty = D


enjoy it , 
Bye...


0 评论: